If you are thinking about replacing a toilet, you need to leave the toilet installation work to the plumbing experts at Plumb Magic. You may think that toilet installation is simple and doesn't require a lot of work or know-how to complete properly. However, it requires a lot of special skills and plumbing knowledge to get the work done correctly. When you have professionals take care of the work, you can rest easy knowing that you're not going to cause damage to your bathroom. It can save you a lot of money in the long run in repair and replacement work if you just have the experts take care of it now. Our service area includes surrounding towns of Jefferson City & Columbia, MO.
Our installers work hard to make sure your new toilet secure and in perfect working in order. A lot of homeowners don't realize all the work which goes into properly installing a toilet, and therefore, they think they're able to do it on their own. However, setting the bowl and mounting the tank are some of the most important steps in the process. If this isn't done properly, it could mean a lot of problems for you and your home. Our professionals will be sure that everything is placed correctly to ensure the functionality of your new toilet.
You may think that installing a toilet on your own will help you to save labor costs. However, if you don't install it properly, you will be facing a lot of additional repair fees in the future. For example, when installing the toilet on your own, you may cause a leak to form in the drain. This leak could cause big trouble for your entire home's plumbing. This leak could get into your home's water supply and cause it to be unsafe to drink since it's leaking from the toilet area of your home. This sewage leak could cause you and your loved ones to become very ill.
A lot of homeowners want to know how they can tell when it's time to think about replacing their toilet. If the toilet is giving you trouble, then installing a new one could definitely be your best bet to taking care of the problem once and for all. If you notice any of the following, then you should give us a call right away to schedule an appointment:
- Toilet needs too many repairs. If you have constant problems with the handle, flapper, or fill valve, then it may be time to think about getting a new model installed.
- The toilet constantly clogs. If your toilet requires constant plunging after every use or more than once a week, it may be time to think about getting a new one.
- The outside of the toilet has cracks in the porcelain. These hairline cracks can eventually lead to water all over your bathroom floor.
- There are scratches on the toilet tank. Again, even the smallest cracks can eventually let water seep out.
- The toilet uses a lot of water. There are some very eco-friendly toilets on the market today that can help your family to use less water each month.